UNIONPAY x PBA
Play Your Way Activities
Play Your Way
Online Promo (Major Promo: September 15 - December 31, 2019
- The "PLAY YOUR WAY: UnionPay gives you the chance to win an exciting prize worth of PHP 30,000.00" Usage Campaign (the "Promo") is open to Philippine citizens and all people residing in Philippines, except for employees of UnionPay International Co. Ltd, its agencies, bank partners and including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Participants must have reached the age of eighteen (18) years old as of 2019.
- Participants must use UnionPay Cards issued in Philippines by BDO, BOC, Omnipay, PNB and/or RCBC Bankard.
- The promo is from September 15, 2019 (12:00AM) to December 31, 2019 (11:59 PM) (both dates inclusive).
- Deadline for submitting entries will be on December 31, 2019 (11:59 PM).
- Raffle Draw will happen on January 14, 2020.
HOW TO JOIN THE PROMO
- To register for the promo, participants must provide the following details at www.unionpaywin.com:
- Full name (as per identity card)
- Date of Birth
- Residential address
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred password
- Name of Card issuing bank(s) and corresponding Card numbers (first 6 and last 4 digits)
- Participants MUST upload the charge slip and enter the following items purchased details:
- Transaction Date (format: DD-MM-YYYY)
- Amount Spent (format: PHP XXX.XX)
- Select corresponding registered UnionPay Card
- Every five hundred pesos (Php500.00) spend during the promo period, using UnionPay Card, earns qualified participants ONE valid raffle entry.
- Every five hundred pesos within a single receipt will correspond to the number of raffle entries, for example: If Php 2,499 is accumulated in 1 receipt, it will still equate 4 raffle entries.
- Combining different or multiple receipts will not be accumulated and accepted. For example, if a participant has two receipts, one with the amount of Php 2499, and the other with the amount of Php 501, each receipt must be submitted individually.
- Participants will receive an electronic mail to confirm that their entries are valid.
- Qualified participants may track the number of entries and chances in the promo website.
- Participants MUST retain or keep the charge slip for verification purposes.
INVALID ENTRIES / DISQUALIFICATION
The following shall not qualify to win any prizes:
- Entries sent by employees of UnionPay International Co. Ltd, its agencies, bank partners and including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Entries with purchase dates before and after the promo period are deemed invalid.
- Entries that did not meet the minimum spending requirement of five hundred pesos (Php500.00) are deemed invalid.
- Duplicate entries, or entries bearing the same details as previous entries, are deemed invalid.
- UnionPay International reserves the right to verify registration of participants. Card issuing banks reserve the right to validate the entries sent. All decisions made by the sponsors are final with concurrence of DTI. No correspondence will be entertained.
- UnionPay International reserves the right to disqualify any participant or entry that does not comply with the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions and withhold prizes from any participant who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- UnionPay Card should be active until the draw.
- Prizes to be given away:
- Transportation to claim their prizes and other expenses excluded in the prize package/s shall be shouldered by the promo winners.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
- A winner can only win once during the entire duration of the promo.
|No. of Winners||Inclusions|
|Five (5)||OMNIPAY Prepaid Card worth PHP 30,000|
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- UnionPay International and/or its agencies shall generate a list of entries based on the total number of entries received within the monthly raffle period.
- A randomizer will be opened (www.random.org) and the first and last number of the entries will be inputted in the randomizer.
- Random numbers shall be generated to determine the winners.
- Representatives of UnionPay International and the Department of Trade and Industry shall be present during the generation of the list of entries and in the determination of winners.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS AND CLAIMING OF PRIZES
- Winners will be notified via registered mail, email, and phone call within ten (10) days after the raffle draw.
- The list of winners will be made available in the UnionPay International Promo Website and/or social media accounts.
- Winner must present at least one (1) valid government ID (valid passport, driver’s license, SSS ID), and registered mail when claiming their prizes at the sponsor’s agency, MullenLowe OPEN, 16F Rufino Pacific Tower, 6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati City.
- Winners will get instructions on how to claim their prizes from UnionPay International representatives and/or its agencies through the same channels as how they were notified of their win.
- The winner has 60 days to accept the prize upon being notified of the result and to provide to the UnionPay International and/or its agencies with his/her contact and identification details, failing which, the prize may be forfeited.
- In the case of provincial winners, UnionPay International will be shoulder shipping fees of the winner’s preferred prize to their official home address.
- UnionPay International and/or its agencies reserve the right to use the winners’ names, images and comments relating to their contest experience for the purpose of any announcement or promotional, marketing or publicity purposes in any media without any fee being paid.
- UnionPay International shall keep a copy of information received via the promo website for a maximum duration of six (6) months after the promo period.
- The promo will be moderated by representatives of UnionPay International and its agencies.
- UnionPay International reserves the right to conduct a verification process for all potential winners before awarding any prize. Winners who fail the verification process will be disqualified. All decisions made by UnionPay International on all matters related to this promotion are final.
- A representative from Department of Trade and Industry will be invited to verify the promo site and raffle system.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11522 Series of 2019
Supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Telephone number: (632) 708-7087
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org